How to View & Access iCloud Backup Files Online? 2022
The knowledge to view and access iCloud backup files online is essential for everyone as when you reach the limit, what one must know is how to see the backup files. The limit of iCloud is 5GB where you store contacts, messages, notes, etc. Backup works as a safe copy of your entire device. You might be able to view or access a backup file’s contents through some settings on your Mac or iPhone. One can use that storage space for backups, to store the data in iCloud Photo Library, and it keeps on updating by itself, thus you can easily access iCloud backup through iCloud.
Ways to Access&View iCloud Backup Files Online
Find out the backup list on MAC:
- Firstly locate a specific backup.
- Open iTunes. Click iTunes in the menu bar, & choose Preferences.
- Click Devices.
- Control-click the backup that you want specifically, then choose Show in Finder.
Ways to copy backup data on MAC:
- Find the Backup folder.
- Copy the whole folder to another place, like the network-storage location.
- Use Time Machine, to automatically copy the Backup folder on your Mac.
Things to consider avoiding ruining of the data:
- MAC saves backups to the Backup folder in your Users folder. The location of the Backup folder changes by the operating system. But still, you can copy the Backup folder.
- Don’t edit, relocate, rename, or extract backup files, as such actions might ruin the files.
Choose, view or access iCloud Backup files on iOS:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Storage.
- On iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Click to select a backup.
- Click view more details about it.
- Now choose the information needs to back up, or delete the backup. br>
One can choose the content that needs to backup only from the Settings menu that stores that particular content; hence it allows you to view iCloud backups.
The Best App to View iCloud Backup Files Online
iKeyMonitor, the best app which can help you view iCloud Backup Files Online. It is an invisible Key logger for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch/Android THAT records passwords, keystrokes, calls, SMS and Messages, website visits and screenshots. Its powerful features make it unique as well as different. It allows you to access iPhone backup files which make it more in demand in addition to that a professional and secure way to access iCloud backups. It provides invisible monitoring for all users to provide the safety that nobody can easily find it. With invisible and undetectable monitoring, one needs not to worry that if anyone could find you while monitoring them. In fact, there is no need to worry about employees too, and you can easily keep an eye on their activities and more. This way you can find out the complete truth behind their use of their iOS or Android devices.
Features of iKeyMonitor:
- Invisible and Undetectable Monitoring
- Record Keystrokes and Passwords Entered
- Log Passwords even if they are hidden characters
- SMS Logging
- Website Tracking
- Chat Message Recording
- Voice Chat Logging
- Online Social Activity Monitoring
- Email Content Recording
- Screenshots Capturing
- GPS Tracking Features
- Notes/Reminders/Voice Memos Logging
- Calendar logging
- Contacts Logging
- The logs can be sent to you by email periodically
- Sending Logs by Email
- FTP Delivery
- Online Server
- App blocker and time limit
- remote upgrade
- Settings SYNC
- LAN Access
- Remotely Turn on/off the Monitoring
Therefore download this app and keep everything secure and safe so as to view and access iCloud backup files online.
Category: Learning & How to