4 Ways to Recover Deleted Telegram Messages on iPhone and Android
How to recover deleted Telegram messages is a concern of many people. Telegram is becoming more and more popular and is considered one of the best text messaging tools. Many parents want to know how to recover Telegram messages deleted by their children, but don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry, because here are some tips on how to recover deleted Telegram messages on iPhone and Android.
Table of Contents
Why Do You Need to Recover Deleted Telegram Messages?
Like WhatsApp, Telegram is one of the social applications widely used by young people. This is a popular messaging app that can be used to keep in touch with friends. Since Telegram does not save or back up chat messages, if you accidentally deleted messages, you need to know how to retrieve these chat records.
Protect Your Kids
However, young people abuse the Telegram, and predators harass children on the Telegram. You can use a parental control tool to retrieve deleted telegram messages on your children’s phones. If you find inappropriate chat messages or conversations, you can take steps to protect them.
Monitor Your Employees
Some employees may use Telegram to chat with friends during working hours. What’s more, they may disclose company secrets via Telegram. As a prudent employer, you need to retrieve deleted Telegram messages to protect the company’s interests.
Retrieve Accidentally Deleted Telegram Messages
In addition, if you accidentally deleted Telegram messages, you definitely want to restore them. Don’t worry, iKeyMonitor spy app can help you retrieve deleted Telegram messages.
4 Ways to Recover Deleted Telegram Messages
If you accidentally deleted your Telegram chat history, is there a way to recover the chat history? If you are looking for the answer to this question, please check the following methods to restore Telegram messages.
Restore Deleted Telegram Messages with iKeyMonitor
Use the iKeyMonitor app to recover all the messages that you need quickly.
- Sign up for a free account of iKeyMonitor.
- Log in to the Cloud Panel to download iKeyMonitor to the target Android phone or iPhone.
- Install iKeyMonitor and activate it with your license key.
- Start recovering deleted Telegram messages on Cloud Panel.
Retrieve Deleted Telegram Messages Using Notification History App
Here are the steps you can follow to recover deleted Telegram messages using the notification history.
- First, download, install, and open the Notification History app.
- In order to enable the notification access, you can tap on the OK button.
- Then, on the new window in the list, select Notification History. A message will tell you that this app can access your phone’s notifications.
- Now, you can return to the app’s main window, any announcement displayed on your phone is listed on it, which you can see each one.
Recover Deleted Telegram Messages on iPhone with iCloud Backup
Here is how you can use the iCloud services for the Telegram chat history recovery.
- First, go to ‘Settings’ on your iPhone and then tap the ‘General’ section.
- After that hit the ‘Reset’ button and choose ‘Erase All Content and Settings’.
- Let your device reboot and when you reach the ‘Apps & Data’ screen, tap on ‘Restore from iCloud Backup’ option.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your ‘iCloud’ account. Do that and select ‘Choose Backup’. If required confirm your selection. The recovery process will start soon after.
How to Restore Deleted Messages on Telegram with iTunes Backup
iTunes might also be of help while restoring your deleted messages. You can easily accomplish the process of recovering deleted Telegram messages by following the given steps.
- Start by connecting your iPhone to the computer and opening iTunes. Then click on the phone icon in the upper left corner.
- Click “Restore Backup”.
- Choose the backup you want to restore from. You will need to remember (or calculate) which backup contains the messages you want to restore. When in doubt, just choose the latest.
- The restore is in progress. Wait until it is finished.
How iKeyMonitor Helps Monitor Telegram
iKeyMonitor is a monitoring app that can be used on Android and Apple devices. It provides a free monitoring plan that you can use before purchasing. It has many monitoring functions. In addition to tracking Telegram messages, you can also monitor other social apps such as WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
Spy on Chat Messages to Know Everything Happened on Telegram
iKeyMonitor allows you to monitor chat messages sent and received on Telegram. You can view the chat history remotely via email. If you find inappropriate information in your children’s conversations, you can talk to them and take preventive measures.
Capture Screenshots on Telegram to Detect Suspicious Photos
iKeyMonitor regularly captures screenshots of Telegram activities. So not only can you see their Telegram chat messages, but you can also get the Telegram account number and password of the monitored person. With the Telegram information of your children or employees, you can protect the confidentiality of your children or your company.
Get Alerted about Dangerous Activities on Telegram
You can set Telegram alert words in iKeyMonitor. For example, words or symbols that you find inappropriate. iKeyMonitor will send an email to remind you when these words are detected so that you can take corresponding measures.
Following the steps in the above guide correctly, you can recover deleted Telegram messages on iPhone/Android. If you want to find the most effective method, iKeyMonitor will be your best choice. It is the best app to monitor what your children or employees are doing on their phones.