4 Ways to Recover Deleted Telegram Messages on iPhone and Android
How to recover deleted Telegram messages is a question that many people are concerned about as Telegram is increasingly popular and recognized as one of the best texting tool available. Many parents want to know how they can recover the Telegram messages that their kids deleted because some important information may be deleted. Do not worry because here we have some of the tips on how to recover deleted Telegram messages.
Following are top 4 ways you can use to recover Telegram messages on your iPhone and Android.
How to Retrieve Deleted Telegram Messages Using Notification History
Here are the steps you can follow to recover deleted Telegram messages using the notification history.
- Use the notification history app by downloading it from the app store and allow it to control your device
- In order to enable the notification access, you can tap on OK
- It will take you to a new page where you can select the notification history that you would like to access.
- It will allow you to go back into the notification history and recover deleted Telegram messages.
Recover Deleted Telegram Messages on iPhone with iCloud Backup
Here is how you can use the iCloud services for the Telegram chat history recovery
- You can easily access all your Telegram messages using the iCloud account.
- All you need to do is sign into your iCloud account and select the option of messages.
- Once you have found all the messages that you need, you can select the option of turning off in the settings of iCloud.
- Now you can look for the Merge option that will allow you to recover all the deleted text messages back into your phone.
How to Restore Deleted Messages on Telegram with iTunes Backup
You can easily accomplish the process of recovering deleted Telegram messages by following the given steps.
- Connect your iPhone with the iTunes on your computer and open the required window.
- You can select the option of restore that will transfer all the backup data into your device.
- In case you have not automatically backed up the text messages, this process will not work.
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Messages with iKeyMonitor
Use the iKeyMonitor app to recover all the messages that you need quickly.
1. Sign up
Sign up for a 3-day free account of iKeyMonitor to recover deleted Telegram messages.
2. Log in Cloud
Log into the Cloud Panel to download iKeyMonitor to the target Android phone or iPhone.
3. Install iKeyMonitor
Install iKeyMonitor and activate it with your license key.
4. Start Recovering
Start recovering deleted Telegram messages on Cloud Panel.
Make sure that you accurately follow all the steps to recover deleted Telegram messages on iPhone / Android. iKeyMonitor will be your best choice if none of the other methods are working. It is the best application to keep an eye on what your kids and employees are doing on their cellphone.
Tags: how to recover deleted telegram messages, how to recover deleted telegram messages on iPhone, recover deleted telegram messages, recover telegram messages, telegram chat history recovery, telegram recover deleted messages
Category: Learning & How to