How to Record A Conversation on an iPhone
How to record a conversation on an iPhone secretly? Do your children behave suspiciously when calling? Are you worried about employees sharing confidential business information over the iPhone? If you can listen to their phone calls remotely, then your life will be easier. Check the following ways to listen to phone calls on an iPhone.
Table of Contents
Three Ways to Record A Conversation on an iPhone
Here are three effective ways to help you record calls on an iPhone. You can choose a method that suits you to record phone calls on your iPhone device.
Using QuickTime Player to Record Calls on an iPhone
- From the Mac, open “QuickTime Player” and go to the “File” menu and choose “New Audio Recording”.
- Position the Mac and iPhone so that they are near one another. Press the mute button on the keyboard.
- From the iPhone, make a phone call and get clear consent that you are going to record the call.
- Place the active phone call in speakerphone mode.
- Click the “Record” button in QuickTime on the Mac.
- Have your phone conversation on speakerphone near the Mac.
- Click the “Stop Recording” button in QuickTime.
- Save the audio recording file in QuickTime Player.
Using A Third-Party Recorder App to Record A Conversation on an iPhone
- Open the App Store on your iPhone, search for “call recorder“.
- Install and set up the call recorder.
- Make a phone call on your iPhone.
- Open the downloaded call recorder to start recording.
- Click the Stop button after the call is over.
- View the recorded audio file in the call recorder app.
Using A Tape Recorder to Record A Conversation on an iPhone
- Open an online shopping website and search for “Voice Recorder” and make a purchase.
- Make a call on your iPhone.
- Open the voice recorder you purchased to record a call.
The above are three ways to help you record a conversation on an iPhone. If you also need to record VoIP calls, you can try iKeyMonitor monitoring app. It allows you to record calls on WhatsApp and more. It also monitors call history, contacts, SMS text messages, etc. Sign up and start recording!
Tags: record a phone call conversation on iPhone, listen to phone calls on iPhone, record someone's conversation, record a conversation on an iPhone, listen to phone calls on an iPhone, record calls on an iPhone
Category: Learning & How to