3 Ways to Back up Telegram Chat History
Creating Telegram backup is the most significant necessity of the present age. Many people are planning to create the backup so that all their information and data will be properly protected. However, they do not know how to make it possible. Here we have some of the ways to help you create Telegram backup and never lose the information you have.
- How to Back up Telegram Chat History with iKeyMonitor
- How to Save Telegram Chat History with Chrome Web
- How to Back up Telegram Chat with Chrome Extension
How to back up Telegram chat history with iKeyMonitor
iKeyMonitor enables you to back up Telegram chat history by logging keystrokes and capturing screenshots. Besides, it also backs up other logs on the target iPhone and Android phone, such as SMS messages, call history, call recording, websites visited, GPS locations, Geo-fencing, social chat history on WhatsApp, Facebook, WeChat, Hike, IMO and more.
Note: You need to jailbreak your iPhone before backing app Telegram chat history.
Before you start the following steps, make sure that you have physical access to the target device and the target device is jailbroken or Rooted.
- Sign up for a 3-day free account of iKeyMonitor Telegram backup app, password will be sent to your Email.
- Click here to enter your Email and password to log into the Cloud Panel.
- Follow the installation Wizard to download and install iKeyMonitor to the target device.
- For iPhone, open Safari and enter http://localhost:8888 to access iKeyMonitor.
- For Android, open dial board and enter #8888* to visit iKeyMonitor.
- Enter your license key and tap on Login to register iKeyMonitor.
- Open Chrome and enter https://web.telegram.org.
- Select your country and enter your Phone number to log into Telegram Web version.
- Select one contact that you want to backup.
- Press Ctrl+P, select Change to choose a method to save your chat history.
- Click Save to save Telegram chat messages and photos.
- Open Chrome Web Store.
- Enter Save Telegram Chat history to search the extension.
- Add the extension to Chrome.
- Enter https://web.telegram.org in Google and log in to Telegram Web version.
- Tap on the icon of the extension on the up right corner of Chrome, wait several minutes for downloading.
- After the downloading, you can click the Save button to Save Telegram Chat history.
You are able to back up Telegram chat history to an online cloud panel so that you can view or download it using any device.
How to Save Telegram Chat history with Chrome Web
It’s free and convenient to back up Telegram chat history with Chrome Web. But you can only save the chat history on the computer. If you want to view your Telegram backup on your mobile phone, you need to transfer it to your phone.
How to Back up Telegram Chat with Chrome Extension: Save Telegram Chat History
It’s free to save Telegram chat history with Chrome Extension, but you have to spend a long time waiting for downloading the Telegram backup.
Here is how to save Telegram chat. Make sure that you create the Telegram backup so that you will not have to deal with the data loss issues again. If you want to check what your kids and employees are doing on Telegram, download iKeyMonitor and get all the information that you need.
Tags: backup chat telegram, backup telegram chat, how to backup telegram chat, how to backup telegram chat history, how to save telegram chat, how to save telegram chat history, save telegram chat, save telegram chat history, telegram backup, telegram chat backup, telegram messages backup
Category: Learning Center