5 Ways to Back up Telegram Chat History 2024
Creating a Telegram backup is the most significant necessity of the present age. Many people are planning to create the backup so that all their information and data will be properly protected. However, they do not know how to make it possible. Here we have some ways to help you create Telegram backup and never lose the information you have.
Why Do You Need to Back up Telegram Chat History?
Similar to Snapchat, Telegram has a self-destructive message with a timer. If you stay idle for too long, your account may even destroy itself. If you accidentally lost your device or do not log in to your account for six months, the account will be automatically destroyed. Therefore you need to backup your Telegram chat history, otherwise, you will lose important information.
Children are likely to chat with strangers on Telegram and become friends with them. As a parent, you need to know who your children are chatting with to ensure they are not caught by online predators. Check your children’s Telegram chat history to block or delete suspicious people.
Some unethical employees may use Telegram to divulge confidential company information. You need to monitor and back up employees’ Telegram messages as evidence to catch the leaker and protect your company interests.
Recover Personal Telegram Chats
If you accidentally lose your phone or delete telegram messages, what should you do? Use iKeyMonitor to monitor and back up Telegram messages to eliminate your worries.
5 Ways to Back up Telegram Chat History
The following will offer you three ways to back up the history of Telegram chat. You can choose the method that suits you.
Back up Telegram Chat History with iKeyMonitor
iKeyMonitor enables you to back up Telegram chat history by logging keystrokes and capturing screenshots. Besides, it also backs up other logs on the target iPhone and Android phones, such as SMS messages, call history, call recording, websites visited, GPS locations, Geo-fencing, social chat history on WhatsApp, Facebook, WeChat, Hike, IMO, and more.
- First, sign up for a free plan and install iKeyMonitor telegram spy app.
- Next, log in to the Online Cloud Panel.
- Last, you can go to Logs > Chats > Telegram to check Telegram messages and back up them.
Save Telegram Chat History with Chrome Web
It’s free and convenient to back up Telegram chat history with Chrome Web. But you can only save the chat history on the computer. If you want to view your Telegram backup on your mobile phone, you need to transfer it to your phone.
- Open Chrome and enter https://web.telegram.org.
- Select your country and enter your Phone number to log in to Telegram web version.
- Select one contact that you want to backup.
- Press Ctrl+P, select Change to choose a method to save your chat history.
- Click Save to save Telegram chat messages and photos.
Back up Telegram Chat with Chrome Extension
It’s free to save Telegram chat history with Chrome Extension, but you have to spend a long time waiting for downloading the Telegram backup.
- Open Chrome Web Store.
- Enter Save Telegram Chat history to search the extension.
- Add the extension to Chrome.
- Enter https://web.telegram.org in Google and log in to Telegram Web version.
- Tap on the icon of the extension on the upright corner of Chrome, wait several minutes for downloading.
- After downloading, you can click the Save button to Save Telegram Chat history.
Export Telegram Messages by Taking Screenshots
Taking a screenshot is probably the best and easiest way to save all chat history and pictures on the Telegram mobile version. Check the steps below:
- Log in to your Telegram account.
- Find the chat history you want to back up.
- Press the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time on your phone.
- The Telegram chat history will be saved in your photo album.
If the message is long and there are files and videos, you have to consider some other techniques.
Back up Telegram Chats and Messages by Recording Screen
You can use this technique to back up all the videos and chat messages on your Telegram. Check the steps below:
- Log in to your Telegram account.
- Find the chat messages or videos you want to back up.
- Open the built-in screen recorder on your phone to start recording.
- After the recording is over, you can view your backup in the photo album.
The above are three ways to backup Telegram chats. You can choose the method that suits you. Among them, iKeyMonitor is an effective method. It is a free monitoring app that provides multiple spying functions. You can use it to monitor the online activities of your children or employees and back up their chat messages. It can be used on Android and Apple devices and provides multiple parental control functions. If you want to check what your kids or employees are doing on their phones, download iKeyMonitor, and get all the information you need. It also provides a free plan for you to try before purchasing.
Tags: back up the history of Telegram chat, backup chat telegram, backup telegram chat, how to backup telegram chat, how to backup telegram chat history, how to save telegram chat, how to save telegram chat history, save telegram chat, save telegram chat history, telegram backup, telegram chat backup, telegram messages backup