How to Track Your Children’s SMS Messages 2023
How to track children’s SMS messages? When your children use mobile devices, you need to track their text messages. You can install a monitoring application on your children’s devices and track all incoming and outgoing SMS messages. It will help you understand who is contacting your children and the content of their text messages.
2 Effective Ways to Track Your Children’s SMS Messages
Table of Contents
Here are two effective ways to help you monitor children’s text messages without them knowing.
Using iKeyMonitor to Track Your Children’s Text Messages
- Sign up for a free trial and install iKeyMonitor SMS tracker.
- Log in to the Online Cloud Panel.
- You can go to Logs > Chats > SMS to track your children’s text messages.
Using iCloud to Monitor Your Children’s Text Messages
- Go to Settings > iCloud on your children’s iPhone and enable the Messages option.
- Next, log in to your children’s iCloud accounts using their Apple ID and password on your Mac.
- After that, open the messages app on your Mac and check the Enable Messages in the iCloud option on Settings.
- Then you can click the Sync Now button if you want to immediately read the messages.
The above are two useful ways to track children’s SMS messages. If you also need to monitor other online activities on your children’s mobile phones, you can use iKeyMonitor. It allows you to monitor SMS, calls, GPS locations, call recording, and chat messages on popular social media sites. Sign up and start tracking now!