How to Monitor Your Kids’ Text Messages on iPhone 2023
Have you ever wondered how to monitor your kids’ text messages on an iPhone? There is no doubt that the iPhone has made our lives simple, but it also brings some risks to children. Therefore, it is very important to pay close attention to children’s iPhone activities, especially text messages. In order to monitor your children’s iPhone text messages, there is a Kids’ Text Messages monitoring app called iKeyMonitor.
Using iKeyMonitor to Monitor Your Kids’ iMessages for Free
- Sign up for a free trial and install iKeyMonitor iPhone spy app.
- Log in to the Online Cloud Panel.
- You can go to Logs > Chats > SMS to track your children’s iMessage.
Using Text Message Forwarding Feature to Monitor Texts on iPhone
- Open Settings and navigate to Messages on your child’s iPhone.
- Click on Send & Receive. On the next page, enter the Apple ID of your kid’s phone.
- Go to Settings, select Messages again, and then turn on the Text Message Forwarding option.
- Select the device you want the messages to be forwarded to.
- The key in the verification code will be sent to you, and now you can monitor your child’s texts on iPhone.
Using iCloud to Track iMessages on Children’s iPhone
- Open Settings, click on the device name, and enter the Apple ID and password of your child’s iPhone.
- Under iCloud, toggle the button next to Messages.
- Now, you only need to wait a few minutes for the syncing process to be completed.
The above are three ways to monitor kids’ text messages on iPhone. The best way to monitor your children’s iPhone is to use iKeyMonitor parental control app for iPhone. With iKeyMonitor, you will be able to protect them from potential dangers. It allows you to remotely check your children’s phone activities, from text messages to phone calls, browsing activities, and social media posts. Sign up and start monitoring!
Tags: iphone spy app, mobile monitoring app, monitor your child’s texts on iPhone, monitor your children's iPhone text messages, monitor your kids’ text messages on an iPhone, parental control apps for iPhone