Why The 14 is the Most Dangerous Age For Teenagers In the Digital World
In exact mid adolescence age, your child is not going to be at risk is not true, there is no particular dangerous age for teenagers. They are at risk at any moment if they are using internet on their device. The puberty gets started around the age of 11 -12 to the age of late teens to early 20’s and that time bring out plenty of emotions, behavior changes. Teens are not more prone to embarrassment and they are less likely to learn from the punishment of their parents. They are more visually creative as compare to their elders or adults so they tend to learn easily.
Table of Contents
What Is The Most Dangerous Age For Teenagers?
The development of teen’s brain can help parents to know better about their child. They help their child to understand, nurture and celebrate about the crucial period of teens teenage life. Besides that, teens got birth under the influence of technology in terms of cell phones, cyberspace is more likely to encounter with the dangerous stuff in real life and on the internet. The age of teenager at which they really got the greatest proportion of risky choices and that is 14 especially when they got there first mobile phone & internet access. Here are few reasons for considering this age as dangerous:
- Most of the kids in the early teens have serious problems especially in the age of 14 and the most of the issues come in their life due to the access to the digital world using cell phone, internet.
- Near about 60% of tweens within the age of 14 that use social media all day long got bullied online & in real life and hence they are more likely to struggle with depression, anxiety and stress.
- Many times, due to such exposure they are abducted, kidnapped that share privacy on social media apps. There are situations where the teens got pregnant that use dating apps and get involved in uncommitted sexual activities.
Why Early Teenage Is Considered as Most Dangerous Age for Teenagers?
Usually, the early teenage is very dangerous in terms of criminal activities and many more related activities. It has been found that young teenagers are involved in teens pimping out teens, murder, rape, robbery, aggravated, assault. Besides that, teenagers are involved in the crimes likewise, Burglary, theft, running away from the house, driving under the influence. Teens make use of social media apps, websites in their early teens which can further influence them of criminal activities and self-harming activities. Here are some of the reasons which shows that early age teenagers are high on risk:
- On social media they can encounter with the criminals, bullies, stalkers and other predators.In this young age their brain is in the developing stage, anything they get involved into would become an obsession or a bad habit.
- As nowadays kids get cell phones and internet access as a very young age. They are able to explore things themselves and you know what it means to have cyberspace access without any filter or without parental control.
- It is more likely feel embarrassment in the teenage 14 in particularly. In this premature age they don’t prefer to be being watched especially when someone humiliated them online or in real life.
- Often parents exchange heated arguments outside the house and they think they are being watched by the peers or other people.
How Can Parents Handle the Dangerous Age for Teenagers?
In the early teenage the child may get physically embarrassment. Most of the parents don’t realize where should they respond and where they should not be. Moreover, bullying and cyber bullying beyond the school gates are two essential things happening in teenagers life. Additionally, young teens do bad risky things especially when they are with their friends and they usually got whereabouts to do such things. Here are the ways in which parents can tackle the situation easily:
- Parents can face all these aspects that their son/daughter get bullied, bully someone or witness of this bad act and so it is necessary that parents talk with the child.
- Teens in their 14 usually got their first cell phone and parents should snoop into it using a spy app.This will help parents to learn whether teens are using dating apps, get involved in sexting. Besides that, they may cheat their parents by learning sneaky texting codes even sitting in front of parents and talk with cyber predators.
- Young teens that are used to of social media and the internet may get access to the inappropriate content online due to they can easily get exploit to the sexual activities on the web by anyone. Hence, you get in their device and block such contents.
iKeyMonitor Helps In Handling the Dangerous Age for Teenagers
It is the age when the teenagers are not aware of the cyber dangers having their new cell phone alongside internet access, then they don’t realize what privacy, and its importance. That’s why parents should check their activities and that is where iKeyMonitor. It enables the parents to find out all sort of activities and information that teens get their hands on at a very young age. It’s the parent’s responsibility to guide kids, teens about healthy activities on the internet. Here are few ways in which iKeyMonitor helps:
- After checking the activities through the monitoring tool, parents should initially teach teens about the internet netiquette and how much they should use the cell phone, social media.
- As this tool enable you to access all the contents remotely, so you are able to build up trust with your child.
- A parent needs to believe in digital parenting rather than applying force. Parents just need to set parental control on their digital activities all day long as well as you can monitor their surrounds, even use GPS location tracker in order to know their whereabouts.
14 is the most dangerous age for teenagers in the digital world these days. But parents can believe in digital parenting and make use of app like iKeyMonitor in order to protect teens from all real–life and digital dangers to the fullest.