iOS 9.2/9.3.3 Jailbreak Came with iKeyMonitor for iOS V4.7.0!
We’re delighted to share two pieces of exciting news with our iKeyMonitor users.
The first one is that the jailbreak for iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 was released by a Chinese team named “Pangu” yesterday. Now iOS 9.2/iOS 9.3x device users can jailbreak their devices following this guide.
Pangu jailbreak guide works for iPhone 5s–6s Plus/SE; iPod touch 6G; iPad mini 2/mini 3/mini 4; iPad Air/iPad Air 2; iPad Pro.
iKeyMonitor supports iOS 9.2/iOS 9.3x well. After jailbreak, you can download and install iKeyMonitor in Cydia for iOS 3-day free trial.
The second piece of news is that iKeyMonitor for iOS v4.7.0-4 released July 22, 2016. Not only did iOS jailbreak upgrade, but also iKeyMonitor for iOS upgraded with new features!
- Added “Daily Time” feature to limit daily usage time of specified apps.
- Added “Bed Time” and “Homework Time” features to block apps during night/homework hours.
- Added “App Blocker” feature to block certain apps all the time.
- Added “Unblock All Temporarily” option to unblock all apps temporarily.
- Supported automatically blocking newly installed apps.
- Supported logging Chrome web history.
Now our users are able to experience iKeyMonitor for iOS V4.7.0-4 after jailbreaking their iOS 9.2/9.3x devices.
Tags: App Blocker, iKeyMonitor for iOS V4.7.0, iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak, jailbreak for Apple's iOS 9.3.3, jailbreak for iOS 9.2, Jailbreak for iOS 9.2/9.3.3, Jailbreak iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3, jailbreak iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 with the Chinese Pangu tool, jailbreak iPhone 6s iOS 9.2, jailbreak iPhone 6s plus, jailbreak iPhone 6s plus 9.3.1, Pangu, Pangu iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 Jailbreak, Pangu jailbreak
Category: Product News