Fix: Registration and Log uploading issue for iKeyMonitor iOS 2023
On iOS 9, some users reported that iKeyMonitor can’t be registered or stopped uploading logs after some time. We have checked the issue why no logs uploaded and why iKeyMonitor can’t communicate with the registration server and it turned out that it is an issue of the dependency package “Rocketbootstrap”.
Updating Rocketbootstrap to v1.04 will fix it
Rocketbootstrap is updated in its official source to fix this bug. To fix it now, please follows steps below:
Option 1: Update in Cydia directly
Search directly in Cydia for “Rocketbootstrap” and update it to v1.04 without adding its official source.
Option 2: Install from official source.
- Run Cydia App
- Tap the Manage tab available at the bottom of the screen
- Select Sources
- Tap on Edit button on the top right.
- After that you will see the Add button appears at the top Left of the screen
- Enter Cydia/APT URL http://rpetri.ch/repo/
- Tap Search button, enter RocketBootstrap
Category: Product News