Can you recover deleted text messages on iPhone?
Wondering how and if you can recover deleted text messages on iPhone and iPad? Well, wonder no more. We all know the frustrations of being unable to find a message that you need to act on only to find that you erroneously deleted it. It is equally frustrating for a parent who wants to keep abreast with their children’s interactions through text, only to find nothing in their inbox. An employer could catch a security threat but be unable to act on it for lack of evidence. Luckily, it’s now possible to recover deleted text messages on iPhone with an advanced message spy app.
Is it necessary to recover deleted text messages on iPhone?
While in most cases this is not a need, some circumstances make it necessary to recover deleted text messages on iPhone. When spying on SMS text messages, for example, you may need the history of an individual conversation that has raised interest. The owner of the phone may have intentionally or otherwise deleted the texts, thus making them unavailable. In such cases recovering the deleted messages will enable you to get the necessary details.
There are also cases that the messages may have been lost as the target iPhone breaks down. In such a situation, the ability to recover deleted text messages on iPhone becomes a relief to the phone owner because they can restore the messages. It, therefore, gives you the power beyond the normal phone operations to being able to control and handle your iPhone better. Loss of messages is no longer an issue.
The importance of recovering deleted text messages on iPhone
- If you are spying on the SMS text messages, it is easier for you to get all the details. In many cases, the deleted messages may contain more secrets.
- As are a parent, it becomes easier for you to monitor and have some control of your kids’ activities. In that way, you can protect them from potential dangers such as pedophiles or kidnappers who use such platforms to lure them into meeting in public.
- When a company monitors SMS text messages, employers or managers can detect any unusual communication that would compromise their state of security. As a result, any impending security threat may be successfully averted.
How can I recover deleted text messages on iPhone ?
Recovering deleted text messages on iPhone has never been easier. You only need to install an app that will enable you to recover all the deleted messages easily. iKeyMonitor is one such app. By using it you not only recover the message content, but also the related details such as the date and time the messages were sent/received and the contacts involved. This app also spies on both-side messages, making it reliable when you want to recover deleted text messages on iPhone.
Besides recovering deleted messages on iOS, iKeyMonitor also has many other monitoring features, which are listed below.
- Record Keystrokes and Passwords Entered
- Log SMS Sent and Received on iPhone
- Keep Track of Web Activities
- Record WhatsApp/Skype/Viber/Line/Kik/Hangouts/Facebook Messages
- Log Typed Chat Conversations
- Monitor Social Networking Activity
- Record Entered Email Content
- Capture Screenshots Periodically
- Track Cell Phone GPS Locations
- Log Notes/Reminders/Voice Memos
- Log Events in Calendar
- Log All Contacts on iPhone
- Block Apps/Games like Messages/Siri/Camera/App Store
- Limit Screen Time on iPhone
If you want to know what messages have been deleted on your children’s iOS devices, or you want to find out the secrets that your employees hide on the company-issued iPhone, iKeyMonitor can be a good choice for you to recover deleted text messages on iPhone.
Tags: how to restore deleted text messages on iPhone, recover deleted text messages on Android without rooting, recover deleted text messages on iOS, recover deleted text messages on iPhone, recover deleted text messages on iPhone 7/7Plus
Category: Learning Center