iKeyMonitor Spy App for Android 6.0 Marshmallow released
iKeyMonitor spy app for Android 6.0 Marshmallow was released on December, 18, 2015 by Awosoft. All Android 6.0 Marshmallow users now make full use of this Android Marshmallow keylogger to keep track of all activities on the target Android 6.0 phones/tablets.
Check the Main Features of iKeyMonitor Android 6.0 spy app:
- Record typed keystrokes and passwords.
- Record sent and received SMS and call history.
- Record both-sides chat conversations on WhatsApp, Skype, Kik, Viber, Hangouts.
- Record visited websites on Android Chrome/Android stock web browsers.
- Record the entered Email content.
- Record social networking activities like Facebook/Twitter/Weibo.
- Track GPS location of Android Marshmallow phones.
- Capture screenshots of the Android devices at an interval.
- Work in an invisible mode and provide password protection.
The newly launched iKeyMonitor Android 6.0 Marshmallow spy app from Awosoft supports Android OS 2.3 and higher operating system in any phone models, like HTC, Nexus, Sony, LG, Samsung and more. It is able to track all activities Android 6.0 users do on their devices. There are three ways available to check all recorded logs:
- Open iKeyMonitor Android 6.0 keylogger on the target Android device, and click each log category to view logs.
- The logs will be sent to your Email address that is set in advance. Via Email, you can keep all logs private and check them no matter when and where you want.
- The logs also will be uploaded to Online Cloud Panel. Via Online Cloud Panel, you can not only check all logs online, but also configure the settings and SYNC the adjusted settings to the target Android devices remotely.
Recently Google rolled out the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update with a few big new features. Here is what’s new in the update of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
- Voice Search in Lock Screen. Google’s voice assist is the default voice solution for all apps in Marshmallow. Users can do search by voice directly in the lock screen.
- Fingerprint API. Android 6.0 Marshmallow introduces system-level fingerprint support via the new fingerprint API.
- Google Now on Tap. It is the biggest deal of all in Android Marshmallow. It is the best feature that is combined with Google search and saves you a huge amount of time because it enables you to Google search in any apps.
- Doze Battery Management. Doze is another big thing after Google Now on Tap in Android Marshmallow update. It automatically helps you save the battery of your Android phones or tablets. For example, it puts your Android Marshmallow device into a sleep state when it is inactive.
- App Standby. It is the app equivalent of Doze that puts the seldom used apps into a deep sleep, and limits the seldom used apps’ impact on the battery of your Android devices.
- App Links. Via App Links, Android Marshmallow platform independently recognizes the content of the link, then jumps to the certain app client directly, which greatly improves the user experience.
Devices already available to upgrade to Android 6.0:
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 9
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus Player
Devices are confirmed to get Android 6.0 update later:
- 2015 Moto X Pure Edition
- 2015 Moto X Style
- 2015 Moto X Play
- 2014 Moto X Pure Edition in the U.S.
- 2014 Moto X in Latin America, Europe, and Asia
- Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy Note 4 Duos
- Galaxy Note Edge
- Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Galaxy S6 Edge
- Xperia Z5
- Xperia Z5 Compact
- Xperia Z5 Premium
- Xperia Z4 Tablet
- Xperia Z3+
- Xperia Z3
- LG G4 (officially announced)
- LG G Flex 2
- LG G3
- LG G Stylo (the T-Mobile version of LG G4 Stylus)
- Padfone S
- ZenFone 2
- ZenFone 2 Deluxe/Special Edition
- ZenFone 2 Laser
- ZenFone Selfie
- One M9
- One M8
- One M9+
- One E9
- One E9+
- One E8
- One ME
Category: News and Events